|16 days / 15 nights
the length of stay can be modified by prior arrangement;
|of English / Czech / German
in a student residence
|breakfast and dinner;
visit to Germany;
visiting parks and engaging in outdoor activities;
visiting distinguished Prague university;
shopping in outlet center.
24-hour English speaking support and accompaniment by a counsellor, who also live in the student residence;
Educational Center Association in cooperation with a local state University Jan Evangelista Purkine invites you to a unique vacation, that combines learning Czech / English / German with an active leisure and cultural program. We take care of all the details throughout the whole stay: transfer to the residence and back, accommodation, two meals, daily activities and excursions, training in the center of Prague - all this is already included in the price and does not require additional costs. Moreover, during the whole stay student accompanied by an English-speaking counsellor.
During the holidays, you will improve your language skills, visit the most interesting sights of Prague, the Czech Republic, Dresden and get acquainted with the possibilities and features of education in the Czech Republic.
Such holidays are ideal for those ones who plan to come to the Czech Republic for a one-year / one-semester language courses and then continue their studies in a state or private university, as well as for those who want to have an unforgettable summer in Europe, full of entertainment and use, to make new friends and simply to have a great time.
We accept students for a holidays programmes from 13 to 21 years old. You can come with a group or individually.
Beginning of the programme – 1 of July and 1 of August.
We provide student with:
- Course of one of three languages to choose from Czech / English / German
- Presentation of higher education in the Czech Republic and university visits;
- Accommodation in a comfortable student residence;
- Big breakfast and dinner;
- Support by fun and charismatic guidance counselors 24/7;
- Transfer and meeting at the airport or train station;
- More than 40 events per month including
- Visit of Zoo and of Aquapalace;
- 8 visiting tours (Dresden (Germany), Vienna (Austria), Kutna-Hora (Czech Republic)…);
- More tours organized by our partners in Europe for incomparable price: Disneyland Paris, Switzerland, Bavarian castles etc.;
- Parties, quests, bowling, summer cinema, picnics, workshop, sports competitions and much more!
What do you need to know about the Association?
- All of our teachers and professors are native speakers and certified educators
- Teacher-student communication is given in the form of comprehensive dialogue and thematic activities;
- Certificate issued by the end of the course allows to approve student’s credits in his home university/school
No additional spending!