This course is aimed at students who decided to study at a state university that offers courses in English or at a private university, typically medicine, technical, economical and diplomacy/politics programmes.
This course is also ideal for those, who just want to perfect their knowledge of English, since Prague is an English speaking city as well!
||of English with native speaker
||Documentation and guiding
||Prior and after arrival
||in the CR
In addition to teaching the language and preparing for admission to the university, the ECA provides comprehensive support throughout the course.
The support is provided to all students of the preparatory courses and the holidays programmes. The counsellors of the ECA:
- help to choose and enter the university;
- maintain correspondence and negotiations with the university;
- deal with the necessary documents;
- meet students at the airport;
- help with all the accommodation issues;
The cost of services includes meeting the student at any time of the day at the train / bus station or at the airport in Prague and escorting to the place of residence.
What is foundation programme in English?
This is a preparatory language course that consists of 1000 hours of classes with native speakers and is aimed at perfecting your English. In addition, students can choose additional specialized preparatory courses in English (aimed at enhancement student’s knowledge of specialization subjects) where they will obtain the knowledge necessary for passing entrance exam (if there is any) or just prepare themselves to study in specific field of study.
The education provided in our programmes meets strict European and international standards and all our teaching staff is professionally educated, certified and highly experienced.
The teaching methodologies we follow are based on modern requirements for the educational process and have been approved by a local state university, J. E. Purkyne.
What is also included in the price?
- preparation of documents for visa
- preparation for an interview at the consulate / embassy
- help with choosing an accommodation
- meeting at the airport and transfer to a residence
- help with connection to a local mobile operator
- comprehensive help with adaptation in Prague
- help with recognition of a previous education (nostrification)
- monitoring of student’s attendance and progress
- providing a feedback to a parents
- visits to distinguished universities and assistance with the choice
Our advantage is the best ratio of study hours and cost of the course in the whole Czech Republic, which, by the way, includes education itself, preparation for admission to universities, nostrification, leisure, counselling and visa support - there is no need to pay anything extra. We are included in the register of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic - this means that our certificate is recognized by all universities - that is why you do not need to write an additional language test at the university. Moreover, we are branch of a state university J.E. Purkyne. We have an individual approach and groups of up to 15 people, classes are held in the center of Prague. You can also pay for our courses in two parts.